Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Arts--Virginia 3
- Orchestral music--Virginia 3
- Orchestral musicians--Virginia 2
- Civic leaders--United States 1
- Physical therapists--United States 1
- Strikes and lockouts--United States--Orchestras 1
- Voluntarism--United States 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- programs (documents) 1 ∧ less
- American Physical Therapy Association 1
- Bader, Eleanor J. (1922-2013) 1
- Beta Sigma Phi 1
- Delivering Inclusive Access to Disabled and Elderly Members (DIADEM) 1
- Foster Grandparent Program (U.S.) 1
- Greater Williamsburg Virginia Symphony Society 1
- National Easter Seal Society (U.S.) 1
- Reel, Thomas P. 1
- United States. Social Security Administration 1
- Virginia Opera Association 1
- Virginia Symphony Foundation 1
- Virginia Symphony League 1
- Virginia Symphony Society of Greater Williamsburg 1 ∧ less
Eleanor J. Bader Papers
Tom Reel Papers
Tom Reel is a bassist and active member in the Virginia Symphony Orchestra and became a leading proponent for the musicians during the strike in 1988. This collection outlines the strike and its aftermath and incudes a scrapbook, newspaper articles, correspondence, and newsletters.
Virginia Symphony Foundation Records
The Virginia Symphony Foundation, provides financial support to the Virginia Symphony by administering funds and property for the benefit of the Virginia Symphony. Consists of bylaws, meeting minutes, and financial information.
Virginia Symphony League Records
Since 1927, the Virginia Symphony League supports and promotes the Virginia Symphony through fundraising and is considered a standing committee of the Virginia Symphony. Consists of administrative, board, and committee materials as well as information on publicity and fundraisers.
Virginia Symphony Orchestra Records
Consists of the Virginia Symphony Orchestra organizational archives, the Virginia Symphony Board archives, artifacts concerning premieres and other notable performances, and season programs.
Virginia Symphony Society of Greater Williamsburg Records
The Virginia Symphony Society of Greater Williamsburg (VSSGW) was formed to encourage support for and enjoyment of the symphony in the Greater Williamsburg area. Consists of material related to the annual Beethoven Festival in Williamsburg and other events, administrative and committee material, and newsletters.