Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- photographs 3
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--Photographs 2
- letters (correspondence) 2
- Arts--Virginia--Hampton Roads (Region) 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--History 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--Maps 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--Printed Materials 1
- Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907) 1
- Nonprofit organizations--Virginia--Hampton Roads (Region) 1
- Norfolk (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- United States. Navy--History 1
- United States. Navy--Officers 1
- administrative reports 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads 1
- Galindo, Raymond 1
Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads Records
The collection contains materials concerning the activities of the Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads, whose mission was to stimulate cultural vitality and to facilitate the development of healthy and dynamic cultural institutions throughout the region.. Records consist of reports, meeting minutes, grant applications and materials, correspondence, newspaper clippings, announcements, brochures, newsletters, directories, and photographs from 1972-2018.
Raymond Galindo Papers
The collection contains letters written by Raymond Galindo, of Staten Island, New York, to his parents while serving in the United States Navy in the post-World War II era. The letters discuss his day to day life in the Navy including training at Camp Peary, Virginia and working in the kitchen. Galindo eventually served on the USS Taconic (AGC-17) command ship. Most of the letters contain the original envelopes and two photographs are also included.
Jamestown Exposition Collection
Tidewater History Collection
The Tidewater History Collection contains materials such as, newspaper clippings, whole newspapers, magazines, maps, and pamphlets related to the communities of Hampton Roads, with primary focus on Norfolk.