Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- A cappella choirs 1
- Acting 1
- Arts--Virginia 1
- Arts--Virginia--Hampton Roads (Region) 1
- Choirs (music)--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Nonprofit organizations--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Orchestral music--Virginia 1
- Orchestral musicians--Virginia 1
- Theater 1
- Theatrical companies--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- letters (correspondence) 1 ∧ less
- Schola Cantorum (Norfolk, Va.) 1
- Virginia Stage Company 1
- Virginia Symphony 1
Organizational records, programs, audiovisual material and posters from the Hampton Roads music choir, Schola Cantorum.
Originally founded as the Norfolk Theater Center in 1968 and later renamed in 1978, the Virginia Stage Company is Hampton Roads only professional theater company. The VSC produces six plays per year running from September through April. In addition to theater productions, the organization provides educational and community engagement programs including student matinees, in-school tours, workshops, and a summer theater camp.
Consists of the Virginia Symphony Orchestra organizational archives, the Virginia Symphony Board archives, artifacts concerning premieres and other notable performances, and season programs.