Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Automobile dealers--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- City treasurers--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Norfolk (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Real estate agents--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- audiovisual materials 1
- First Presbyterian Church of Norfolk (Va.) 1
- Fitzpatrick, Joseph Thomas (1929-2006) 1
- Freedom Automotive (Norfolk, Va.) 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) (1917-1963) 1
- Phillips Automotive Inc. 1
This collection consists of political documents, correspondence, clippings, artifacts, and other items pertaining to the career of Joseph T. Fitzpatrick.
Norfolk City Council member. Served as President of the United Drug Abuse Council and was active in the Inter-Christian Fellowship, the Christian Broadcasting Network, and the United Community Fund. Documents his activities in politics, business and civic affairs.