Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Topic: Equal rights amendments--United States X
- Eastern Virginia Medical School 1
- Virginia Port Authority 1
- Virginia. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Virginia. State Crime Commission 1
- Walker, Stanley Clay (1923-2001) 1
- White, J. Warren, Jr. (1916-1985) 1 ∧ less
Served in the Virginia House of Delegates from 1964 to 1971, and had been a State Senator since 1972. Papers chiefly relate to his service in the General Assembly, notably his service as Chairman of the State Crime Commission.
Represented Norfolk in the Virginia House of Delegates from 1962 to 1979. Includes legislative correspondence, records, and reference material relating to his service in the Virginia House of Delegates.