Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- City council members--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Judges--Virginia 1
- Norfolk (Va.)--Politics and government--20th century 1
- Publishers and publishing 1
- Yiddish 1
- Banks, Benjamin A. (1884-1974) 1
- McNamara, Thomas R. (1925-) 1
- State Water Control Board (Va.) 1
- Virginia Municipal League 1
- Virginia. General Assembly. Senate 1
Lawyer and prominent member of the Norfolk Jewish community. Served on the Norfolk Board of Aldermen (1908-1911) and in the Virginia House of Delegates (1911-1913). Active in local, state and national politics. Includes personal and political correspondence, scrapbooks, letters to the editor, and photographs.
Served in the Virginia General Assembly as a member of the House of Delegates (1968-1971) and the Senate (1972-1976). Consists of records of his service in the General Assembly, 1968-1976, including publications of state agencies and correspondence as member of the State Water Control Board.