Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- City council members--Virginia--Norfolk 2
- Automobile dealers--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- City treasurers--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Legislators--Virginia--Hampton Roads 1
- Norfolk (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Real estate agents--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Women legislators--Virginia 1
- audiovisual materials 1 ∧ less
- First Presbyterian Church of Norfolk (Va.) 1
- Fitzpatrick, Joseph Thomas (1929-2006) 1
- Freedom Automotive (Norfolk, Va.) 1
- Harrison, Edythe C. (1934-) 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) (1917-1963) 1
- Phillips Automotive Inc. 1
- Phillips, George Conoly (1931-2020) 1
- Robertson, Pat (1930-) 1
- Virginia Opera Association 1
- Virginia. General Assembly 1
- Virginia. General Assembly. House of Delegates 1 ∧ less
This collection consists of political documents, correspondence, clippings, artifacts, and other items pertaining to the career of Joseph T. Fitzpatrick.
Member of the Virginia House of Delegates (1979-1982), founder and president of the Virginia Opera Association, and unsuccessful candidate for United States Senator in 1984 against incumbent Republican, Senator John Warner. The first woman in Virginia nominated by the Democratic Party for statewide office. Collection primarily relates to her activities in politics and the 1984 Senatorial campaign.
Norfolk City Council member. Served as President of the United Drug Abuse Council and was active in the Inter-Christian Fellowship, the Christian Broadcasting Network, and the United Community Fund. Documents his activities in politics, business and civic affairs.