Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- City council members--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Gynecologists--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Physicians--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- School integration--Massive resistance movement 1
- Andrews, Mason Cooke (1919-2006) 1
- Duckworth, W. Fred (1899-1972) 1
- Eastern Virginia Medical Authority 1
- Eastern Virginia Medical School 1
- MacArthur Memorial 1
Physician, former city council member and mayor of Norfolk. Served on Norfolk city council from 1974 to 2000 and as the city’s mayor from 1992-1994. Was instrumental in the development of the Eastern Virginia Medical School complex and the redevelopment of downtown Norfolk. The collection includes personal, business, and political papers.
Mayor of Norfolk (1950-1962). Collection consists of memorabilia, photographs, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and artifacts relating to his political, business and civic activities.