Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
- Topic: Norfolk (Va.)--Politics and government--20th century X
- Topic: Norfolk (Va.)--History--20th century X
- Topic: School integration--Virginia--Norfolk--History--20th century X
- Topic: Public schools--Virginia--Norfolk X
- Topic: African Americans--Education--Virginia--Norfolk X
- People/Organizations: White, Forest R. (1947-) X
Former Budget Director for the Norfolk Public Schools. Fourteen untranscribed cassette tapes containing interviews White conducted with politicians, journalists, police and other city officials from 1975-1991 as background for his ODU doctoral dissertation, School Desegregation and Urban Renewal and the 1992 book Pride and Prejudice: School Desegregation and Urban Renewal in Norfolk, 1950-1959.