Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
- Topic: Norfolk (Va.)--Politics and government--20th century X
- Topic: School integration--Massive resistance movement X
- Topic: Race relations--History--20th century X
- People/Organizations: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People X
- People/Organizations: Powell, Adam Clayton (1908-1972) X
Founding member of the Women’s Council for Interracial Cooperation and an active participant in the Civil Rights movement. Contains transcripts and audiotapes of an interview that documents her life and the Civil Rights movement in Norfolk.