Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
- Topic: Norfolk (Va.)--Politics and government--20th century X
- Topic: School integration--Massive resistance movement X
- Topic: School integration--Virginia--Norfolk--History--20th century X
- Topic: African Americans--Civil rights X
- Topic: African Americans--Segregation X
- People/Organizations: Powell, Adam Clayton (1908-1972) X
Founding member of the Women’s Council for Interracial Cooperation and an active participant in the Civil Rights movement. Contains transcripts and audiotapes of an interview that documents her life and the Civil Rights movement in Norfolk.