Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Old Dominion University--History 6
- Old Dominion University--Administrators 2
- Old Dominion University--Planning 2
- Old Dominion University--Statistics 2
- Universities and colleges--Virginia--Accreditation 2
- Affirmative action programs in education--United States 1
- Old Dominion University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Old Dominion University--History--20th century 1
- Old Dominion University--License agreements 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration 1 ∧ less
- Old Dominion University. Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs 2
- Old Dominion University. Office of Alumni Relations 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of Institutional Research and Assessment 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of Research 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of University Relations 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of the Executive Vice President 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of the Provost 1
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools 1 ∧ less
The Old Dominion University Office of Alumni Relations Records includes administrative letters, pamphlets, reports, event programs, invitations, and memorabilia of the ODU Alumni Relations and Govertment Relations office from the 1960s to the 2000s.
This collection contains the office files of Harold Eickhoff, Executive Vice President of Old Dominion. Some of the topics found in the records include planning documents for the university, space planning, annual reports, State Council of Higher Education in Virginia (SCHEV) material, and planning for the Iranian Naval Academy.
The collection consists of long-range planning studies, surveys, reports, "quality of life" surveys, and strategic plans created by the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment at Old Dominion University.
This collection contains Provost and Office of Academic Affairs administrative and policy files, reports, and other material. Portions of this collection may contain confidential and sensitive information. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives with a list of the boxes and folders you would like to access prior to visiting.
The Office of Research and the Research Foundation papers document the functioning of the Office of Research and the Research Foundation. Contents range in date from 1965 to 2010 and include final reports of funded grants, correspondence, newsletters, and various other publications.
The ODU-University Relations Records contains items from the Office of the Vice President of University Relations as well as from the Office of Information Services, whose predecessor was Collegiate Relations. It includes correspondence, bumper stickers, reports and product approvals, brochures, newsletters and newspaper clippings.
This collection contains accreditation correspondence, reports, and materials regarding Old Dominion University, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), the Commission on Colleges (COC), and the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV). Reports to the Nation College Athletic Association (NCAA) and Title IV are also included.