Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Topic: Old Dominion University--Student organizations X
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--Student life 2
- Old Dominion University--Student life 2
- Athletics 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--Student organizations 1
- Equality 1
- Gay rights--United States--History--20th century 1
- Old Dominion College--Student life 1
- Old Dominion University--History--20th century 1
- photographs 1
- publications (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Old Dominion University 2
- Kledzik, Ronald 1
- Old Dominion College 1
- Old Dominion University Out 1
- Old Dominion University Sexuality and Gender Alliance (ODUSAGA) 1
- Old Dominion University. Gay and Lesbian Student Union (GLSU) 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of Leadership and Student Involvement 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of Student Activities and Leadership 1 ∧ less
Materials for this collection date from the 1970s through the present, with most of the materials dating from the 1990s. Included are organizational materials such as the group’s constitution, meeting agendas, and correspondence; flyers and information on various events and protests; agendas and minutes from other campus gay and lesbian groups.
This collection contains photographs assembled by Ronald Kledzik, class of 1952 of the Norfolk Division of William & Mary, while working on the Pow Wow yearbook. Includes images of the men's basketball team, Delta Omega Phi, and other images of student life at the Norfolk Division.
This collection contains records of Office of Student Activities and Leadership at Old Dominion University. Included are records pertaining to the Student Senate, Student Government Association (SGA), as well as Superdance. The office is now known as the Office of Leadership and Student Involvement.
This collection contains publications associated with student organizations at the Norfolk Division of the College of William and Mary, Old Dominion College, and Old Dominion University. The documents within this collection reflect the evolving interests and concerns of an expanding and diverse student body throughout the university’s history. Included are student organization publications such as literary digests, opinion journals, and student organization newsletters.