Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- University Archives 2
- Community Collections 1
- Old Dominion University--History--20th century 2
- African Americans--Education--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Naval operations 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- Coalition of Black Faculty and Administrators (CBFA) 1
- Old Dominion University. School of Sciences and Health Professions 1
- Spencer, Warren 1
- Whittle family 1
This collection contains the records of the Dean of the School of Sciences and Health Professions. Prior to 1986, the records of both the College of Sciences and College of Health Sciences can be found in this collection. The records mostly consist of subject files pertaining to departmental correspondence, curricular activities, and correspondence with various science and health science professional organizations.
This collection contains a draft and an original manuscript of the Whittle Papers, original letters, and photocopies of original documents (with transcriptions), notes, books, and a copy of a photograph of Lt. William Conway Whittle. The collection was assembled by Warren Spencer, professor of history at Old Dominion University.