Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Topic: minutes (administrative records) X
- Community Collections 4
- University Archives 2
- letters (correspondence) 3
- administrative reports 2
- programs (documents) 2
- A cappella choirs 1
- African Americans--Education--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Arts--Virginia 1
- Arts--Virginia--Hampton Roads (Region) 1
- Choirs (music)--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Hampton Roads (Va. : Region)--History, Military 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Hampton Roads--Economic development 1
- Nonprofit organizations--Virginia--Hampton Roads (Region) 1
- Old Dominion University--Faculty 1
- Old Dominion University--History 1
- Old Dominion University--History--20th century 1
- Orchestral music--Virginia 1
- Orchestral musicians--Virginia 1
- Service learning--Virginia 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- Coalition of Black Faculty and Administrators (CBFA) 1
- Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads 1
- Hampton Roads Center for Civic Engagement 1
- Schola Cantorum (Norfolk, Va.) 1
- Town-N-Gown (Norfolk, Va.) 1
- Virginia Symphony 1 ∧ less
The collection contains materials concerning the activities of the Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads, whose mission was to stimulate cultural vitality and to facilitate the development of healthy and dynamic cultural institutions throughout the region.. Records consist of reports, meeting minutes, grant applications and materials, correspondence, newspaper clippings, announcements, brochures, newsletters, directories, and photographs from 1972-2018.
Contains reports, minutes, bylaws, research, and other material related to the Hampton Roads Center for Civic Engagement.
Organizational records, programs, audiovisual material and posters from the Hampton Roads music choir, Schola Cantorum.
This collection contains minutes and membership directories for the Town-N-Gown, an organization dedicated to fostering good relationships between Old Dominion University, national defense forces (ex. Navy), and the Hampton Roads community.
Consists of the Virginia Symphony Orchestra organizational archives, the Virginia Symphony Board archives, artifacts concerning premieres and other notable performances, and season programs.