Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Topic: photographs X
- ODU University Archives 4
- ODU Community Collections 4
- photographs 6
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--Photographs 2
- letters (correspondence) 2
- Arts--Virginia--Hampton Roads (Region) 1
- Athletics 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--Student life 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--Student organizations 1
- Greece--20th century 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--History 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--Maps 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--Printed Materials 1
- Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907) 1
- Nonprofit organizations--Virginia--Hampton Roads (Region) 1
- Norfolk (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Old Dominion University--History 1
- Old Dominion University--Multimedia 1
- Old Dominion University--Photographs 1
- Old Dominion University--Student organizations 1
- Spain--20th century 1
- United States. Navy--History 1
- United States. Navy--Officers 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- administrative reports 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- slides (photographs) 1 ∧ less
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division 2
- Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads 1
- Galindo, Raymond 1
- Kledzik, Ronald 1
- Old Dominion College 1
Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads Records
The collection contains materials concerning the activities of the Cultural Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads, whose mission was to stimulate cultural vitality and to facilitate the development of healthy and dynamic cultural institutions throughout the region.. Records consist of reports, meeting minutes, grant applications and materials, correspondence, newspaper clippings, announcements, brochures, newsletters, directories, and photographs from 1972-2018.
Raymond Galindo Papers
The collection contains letters written by Raymond Galindo, of Staten Island, New York, to his parents while serving in the United States Navy in the post-World War II era. The letters discuss his day to day life in the Navy including training at Camp Peary, Virginia and working in the kitchen. Galindo eventually served on the USS Taconic (AGC-17) command ship. Most of the letters contain the original envelopes and two photographs are also included.
Jamestown Exposition Collection
Ronald Kledzik Photograph Collection
This collection contains photographs assembled by Ronald Kledzik, class of 1952 of the Norfolk Division of William & Mary, while working on the Pow Wow yearbook. Includes images of the men's basketball team, Delta Omega Phi, and other images of student life at the Norfolk Division.
Old Dominion University Photographic and Multimedia Collection
The Old Dominion University Photographic and Multimedia Collection (RG 32) contains a wide range of photos relating to the university’s history from the 1930s to the present.
Charles Sibley Photographs and Slides
This collection contains photographs and slides of both Charles Sibley's artwork, of Sibley himself, as well as trips around the world, including Greece and Turkey. The bulk of the photographs and slides are in color.
Tidewater History Collection
The Tidewater History Collection contains materials such as, newspaper clippings, whole newspapers, magazines, maps, and pamphlets related to the communities of Hampton Roads, with primary focus on Norfolk.
Arthur George Williams Papers
The collection contains a black and white photograph of Arthur George Williams, Professor of Modern Languages at the Norfolk Division of the College of William and Mary, in his study as well as a letter written during World War II about giving guns from the war to a friend in the United States. It is unclear if the letter relates to Professor Williams.