Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Community Collections 3
- University Archives 2
- scrapbooks 4
- Athletics 1
- Autograph albums 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--Student life 1
- Middle East--Relations--United States. 1
- Norfolk (Va.)--History--18th century 1
- Old Dominion College--Student life 1
- Old Dominion University--Commencement 1
- Old Dominion University--History 1
- Religion 1
- Scrapbooking 1
- Scrapbooks--United States 1
- Shipbuilding 1
- United States--Politics and government--20th century 1
- United States--Politics and government--21st century 1
- ledgers (accounting) 1 ∧ less
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division 1
- Federation of Garden Clubs of Norfolk and Vicinity 1
- Old Dominion College 1
- Old Dominion University 1
- Owen, Agnes Exilia (1865-1913) 1
The Federation of Garden Clubs of Norfolk and Vicinity, includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, photos, newsletters, yearbooks, member artwork, and information about the programs held by the garden clubs. Reports within the books include information on horticultural and events concerning the Norfolk area, as well as introspection into member’s lives and influence, social events, and personal interests.
This collection includes scrapbooks of newspaper clippings related to the Norfolk Division of the College of William and Mary, Old Dominion College, and Old Dominion University from 1930 to 1979. Some of the topics featured in the scrapbooks include athletic games, Commencement, student life, and new programs being offered.
A scrapbook of clippings of newspaper clippings with religious themes and an autograph book, both kept by Exilia Owen (Mrs. Alexander H. Fitzgerald).
Ledger kept near the port of Norfolk containing accounts of blacksmiths, captains, sail makers, and block makers in 1796. The college also contains 19th century clippings from literary publications.
This collection contains three scrapbooks featuring news articles, mostly from newspapers, written by Steven A. Yetiv, a professor in the Department of Political Science and Geography at Old Dominion University. Most of the articles are about United States and Middle East Relations during the Cold War and just before the September 11, 2001 terroriat attacks on the United States.