Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- People/Organizations: Old Dominion University. Board of Visitors X
- Old Dominion University--Administrators 2
- Old Dominion University--Buildings and grounds 2
- Old Dominion University--History 2
- City council members--Virginia--Virginia Beach 1
- Civic leaders--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- College administrators--United States 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--History 1
- Gadfly literary magazine (Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Va.) 1
- Lawyers--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Mayors--Virginia--Virginia Beach 1
- Old Dominion College--History 1
- Old Dominion University--Commencement 1
- Old Dominion University--Founder's Day 1
- Old Dominion University--History--20th century 1
- Old Dominion University--Sports 1
- Old Dominion University--Student discipline 1
- Old Dominion University. President's lecture series 1
- United States. Navy--Officers 1
- Urban renewal--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Old Dominion College. Board of Visitors 2
- Bugg, James L., Jr. (1920-2015) 1
- College of William and Mary. Board of Visitors 1
- Crenshaw, Francis N. (1922-2012) 1
- Crenshaw, Russell S. (1886-1975) 1
- Howard, James A. (1918-) 1
- McCoy, J. Henry, Jr. 1
- Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority 1
- Old Dominion College. Intercollegiate Foundation 1
- Old Dominion University 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of University Events 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of the Vice President for University Advancement 1
- Peterson, Leland D. 1
- Scribner, Allison Kenneth (A.K.) 1
- Tidewater Community College 1
- Virginia Community College System 1 ∧ less
The records of the Old Dominion University Board of Visitors contains office files of the board, including correspondence, resolutions, committee records, proceedings, and agendas.
Francis N. Crenshaw was a member of Old Dominion University's Board of Visitors (1968-1976). Material relates to his service as member and rector of the Board. The collection also contains papers of his father, Captain Russell Crenshaw (1886-1975), that chiefly relate to his service in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Member of the Board of Visitors of Old Dominion University (1962-1971) and the Board of Directors of the Old Dominion University Intercollegiate Foundation. Consists of papers accumulated during his service on these two boards. Noteworthy material includes the Child Study Clinic, dormitories, the President's Home, the Physical Education Building, speaker regulations, and student disturbances.
Material primarily relates to McCoy's service on the Old Dominion University Board of Visitors and his relationship with Tidewater Community College.
The collection contains records from events coordinated by the Events Office. It also contains brochures, posters, flyers and calendars information from various activities, conferences, and workshops.
The collection contains material related to Allison Kenneth (A.K.) Scribner's tenure on the Old Dominion College Board of Visitors, his work with civic organizations, and his professional career in manufacturing.