Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Topic: Old Dominion University--Administrators X
- Old Dominion University--History 4
- Old Dominion University--Reports 2
- College administrators--United States 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--Faculty 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--History 1
- Old Dominion College--History 1
- Old Dominion University--Buildings and grounds 1
- Old Dominion University--Faculty 1
- Old Dominion University--History--20th century 1
- Old Dominion University--Planning 1
- Quarantine Road (Norfolk, Va.) 1
- United States. Navy--Officers 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration 1
- Universities and colleges--Virginia--Accreditation 1
- Urban renewal--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- oral histories (literary works) 1 ∧ less
- Old Dominion University. Board of Visitors 2
- College of William and Mary. Board of Visitors 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division 1
- Crenshaw, Francis N. (1922-2012) 1
- Crenshaw, Russell S. (1886-1975) 1
- Lippincott, Dorothy 1
- Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority 1
- Old Dominion College 1
- Old Dominion College. Board of Visitors 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of the Executive Vice President 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of the Provost 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs 1
- Sweeney, James R. 1
- Town-N-Gown (Norfolk, Va.) 1 ∧ less
The records of the Old Dominion University Board of Visitors contains office files of the board, including correspondence, resolutions, committee records, proceedings, and agendas.
Francis N. Crenshaw was a member of Old Dominion University's Board of Visitors (1968-1976). Material relates to his service as member and rector of the Board. The collection also contains papers of his father, Captain Russell Crenshaw (1886-1975), that chiefly relate to his service in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
An Old Dominion University administrator, her collection includes the records of Town-N-Gown, a group dedicated to establishing cooperation between the university, the city, and the military.
This collection contains the office files of Harold Eickhoff, Executive Vice President of Old Dominion. Some of the topics found in the records include planning documents for the university, space planning, annual reports, State Council of Higher Education in Virginia (SCHEV) material, and planning for the Iranian Naval Academy.
This collection contains Provost and Office of Academic Affairs administrative and policy files, reports, and other material. Portions of this collection may contain confidential and sensitive information. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives with a list of the boxes and folders you would like to access prior to visiting.