Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Topic: Old Dominion University--History--20th century X
- Old Dominion University--Faculty 3
- letters (correspondence) 2
- African Americans--Education--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--Student life 1
- Old Dominion College--Student life 1
- Old Dominion University--Administrators 1
- Old Dominion University--Planning 1
- Old Dominion University--Reports 1
- Old Dominion University--Student life 1
- Old Dominion University--Student organizations 1
- Soviet Union--History, Naval 1
- Spain--History--Civil War, 1936-1939 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- publications (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Coalition of Black Faculty and Administrators (CBFA) 1
- Frank, Willard C., Jr. (1936-2011) 1
- Old Dominion College 1
- Old Dominion College. Board of Visitors 1
- Old Dominion University 1
- Old Dominion University. Board of Visitors 1
- Old Dominion University. Office of the Executive Vice President 1
- Old Dominion University. School of Sciences and Health Professions 1
- Scribner, Allison Kenneth (A.K.) 1 ∧ less
This collection contains the records of the Dean of the School of Sciences and Health Professions. Prior to 1986, the records of both the College of Sciences and College of Health Sciences can be found in this collection. The records mostly consist of subject files pertaining to departmental correspondence, curricular activities, and correspondence with various science and health science professional organizations.
This collection contains the office files of Harold Eickhoff, Executive Vice President of Old Dominion. Some of the topics found in the records include planning documents for the university, space planning, annual reports, State Council of Higher Education in Virginia (SCHEV) material, and planning for the Iranian Naval Academy.
The collection contains material related to Allison Kenneth (A.K.) Scribner's tenure on the Old Dominion College Board of Visitors, his work with civic organizations, and his professional career in manufacturing.
This collection contains publications associated with student organizations at the Norfolk Division of the College of William and Mary, Old Dominion College, and Old Dominion University. The documents within this collection reflect the evolving interests and concerns of an expanding and diverse student body throughout the university’s history. Included are student organization publications such as literary digests, opinion journals, and student organization newsletters.