Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Topic: Old Dominion University. School of Business Administration X
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--Faculty 2
- Old Dominion University--Faculty 2
- Distributive education--United States 1
- Hampton Roads (Va. : Region) 1
- Merchandising 1
- Old Dominion University--Reports 1 ∧ less
- Old Dominion University. School of Business Administration 2
- Jones, Dorothy M. 1
- Old Dominion University 1
- Old Dominion University. Bureau of Business and Economic Research 1
- Old Dominion University. Department of Business Administration 1
- Old Dominion University. Institute of Management 1
- Old Dominion University. School of Continuing Education 1 ∧ less
The collection contains publications, project files, and other information related to the Bureau of Business and Economic Research at Old Dominion University. Some of the topics in the records include Virginia Beach tourism information, project files on area ports and drug abuse, and Tidewater business growth and demographic statistics.
This collection contains administrative files from the School of Business Administration at Old Dominion University. The bulk of the records consists of subject files of the dean as well as annual reports of the school.
This collection contains discussions, programs, courses, and workshops related to the Institute of Management at Old Dominion University. Tax conferences, acts, and annual reports are also included.
This collection deals primarily with Dorothy M. Jones' career as a professor at the Norfolk Division of the College of William and Mary. The papers document her studies conducted through classes for the benefit of local businessmen, business correspondence, papers, and published materials.