Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Topic: Orchestral music--Virginia X
- Community Collections 3
- Diehn Composers Room Collection 2
- Arts--Virginia 3
- Music--United States--20th century 2
- Orchestral musicians--Virginia 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- programs (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Symphony 3
- Davis, Vernon Perdue (1919-1995) 1
- Duffy, John (1926-2015) 1
- Virginia Symphony Foundation 1
- Virginia Symphony League 1
This collection contains scores, sketches, arrangements, publications, programs and other material created and collected by composer Vernon Perdue Davis.
This collection contains scores, sketchbooks, programs, recordings and other material collected and produced by composer John Duffy.
The Virginia Symphony Foundation, provides financial support to the Virginia Symphony by administering funds and property for the benefit of the Virginia Symphony. Consists of bylaws, meeting minutes, and financial information.
Since 1927, the Virginia Symphony League supports and promotes the Virginia Symphony through fundraising and is considered a standing committee of the Virginia Symphony. Consists of administrative, board, and committee materials as well as information on publicity and fundraisers.
Consists of the Virginia Symphony Orchestra organizational archives, the Virginia Symphony Board archives, artifacts concerning premieres and other notable performances, and season programs.