Emma Lou Vaughan Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a hand-written oral story told to Emma Lou Vaughan by her grandfather of his work on the underground railroad in Kentucky.
- Other: Date acquired: 06/00/2008
- Vaughan, Emma Lou (1911-2009) (Person)
0.05 Linear Feet
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers without restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Before publishing quotations or excerpts from any materials, permission must be obtained from Special Collections and University Archives, and the holder of the copyright, if not Old Dominion University Libraries.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Cheryl Davis, Office of the President
Method of Acquisition
The collection was given to Old Dominion University by the donor and transferred to Special Collections and University Archives in June 2008.
The collection was processed by Special Collections and University Archives staff some time before 2015.
- A Guide to the Emma Lou Vaughan Papers
- Steven Bookman, University Archivist
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.