Buck Family Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of three letters to various members of the Buck family of Westford and Essex, Vermont.
- Other: Date acquired: 11/05/1976
- Buck family (Family)
0.01 Linear Feet
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers without restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Before publishing quotations or excerpts from any materials, permission must be obtained from Special Collections and University Archives, and the holder of the copyright, if not Old Dominion University Libraries.
Language of Materials
The letters are arranged in chronological order.
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Lunette Ann Morse
Method of Acquisition
- A Guide to the Buck Family Papers
- Special Collections and University Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.