Elie Beatty Papers
Collection ID: MG 22
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of letters and financial transactions related to Elie Beatty, a cashier at the Hagerstown Bank.
- Other: Date acquired: 06/05/1977
- Beatty, Elie (Person)
0.20 Linear Feet
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open to researchers without restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Before publishing quotations or excerpts from any materials, permission must be obtained from Special Collections and University Archives, and the holder of the copyright, if not Old Dominion University Libraries.
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged chronologically.
Source of Acquisition
Kenneth Servais and Donald Terrill
Method of Acquisition
Gift. Accession #A77-44
- A Guide to the Elie Beatty Papers
- Janice Halecki, Special Collections Coordinator
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.