Old Dominion University--Buildings and grounds
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Francis N. Crenshaw was a member of Old Dominion University's Board of Visitors (1968-1976). Material relates to his service as member and rector of the Board. The collection also contains papers of his father, Captain Russell Crenshaw (1886-1975), that chiefly relate to his service in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
The Department of Facilities Management Records contains blueprints, correspondence, deed agreements, legal documents, and newsletters which concern the operation, growth and development, and property of Old Dominion University.
Member of the Board of Visitors of Old Dominion University (1962-1971) and the Board of Directors of the Old Dominion University Intercollegiate Foundation. Consists of papers accumulated during his service on these two boards. Noteworthy material includes the Child Study Clinic, dormitories, the President's Home, the Physical Education Building, speaker regulations, and student disturbances.