Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Boush-Tazewell-Waller House 1
- Hampton Roads (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Mayors--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- Norfolk (Va.)--History--19th century 1
- Norfolk (Va.)--Politics and government--20th century 1
- Duckworth, W. Fred (1899-1972) 1
- Maury High School (Norfolk, Va.) 1
- Norfolk Historical Society (Va.) 1
- Stanley, Thomas B. (Thomas Bahnson) (1890-1970) 1
- Tazewell, C. W. (Calvert Walke) (1917-2002) 1
- Virginia History Federation 1 ∧ less
Mayor of Norfolk (1950-1962). Collection consists of memorabilia, photographs, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and artifacts relating to his political, business and civic activities.
Retired USAF lieutenant colonel, author, publisher, local historian. The collection includes papers from Tazewell’s years as president of the Norfolk Historical Society and Virginia History Federation. Also included is information on the Boush-Tazewell-Waller House and papers of Philip Brower, former archivist of the MacArthur Memorial in Norfolk. Brower’s papers include research on General Douglas MacArthur, personal papers and papers regarding the MacArthur Memorial Archives.