Dean of the Darden College of Education and Professional Studies Records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains records produced and received by the Dean of the Darden College of Education at Old Dominion University. The collection includes the dean's correspondence, information on the graduate program, teacher education, and publicity material for the college. The bulk of the material dates prior to 1986 when the college was organized as a school.
- 1962-2018, undated
- Majority of material found within 1962-1980
- Other: Date acquired: 07/09/1976
- Old Dominion University. Darden College of Education (Organization)
3.60 Linear Feet
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers without restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Before publishing quotations or excerpts from any materials, permission must be obtained from Special Collections and University Archives, and the holder of the copyright, if not Old Dominion University Libraries.
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged by accession number.
Source of Acquisition
Dr. Dwight H. Newell
Method of Acquisition
Finding aid created by Steven Bookman, University Archivist, in August 2018. Box and folder inventory added by Kayne Bartholomew, Special Collections and University Archives Student Assistant in August 2018.
- A Guide to the Dean of the Darden College of Education and Professional Studies Records
- Steven Bookman, University Archivist
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.