Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Old Dominion University--Administrators 2
- Old Dominion University--History 2
- College administrators--United States 1
- College of William and Mary. Norfolk Division--History 1
- Old Dominion College--History 1
- Old Dominion University--Buildings and grounds 1
- Old Dominion University--History--20th century 1
- United States. Navy--Officers 1
- Urban renewal--Virginia--Norfolk 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Old Dominion College. Board of Visitors 2
- College of William and Mary. Board of Visitors 1
- Crenshaw, Francis N. (1922-2012) 1
- Crenshaw, Russell S. (1886-1975) 1
- Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority 1
- Scribner, Allison Kenneth (A.K.) 1 ∧ less
The records of the Old Dominion University Board of Visitors contains office files of the board, including correspondence, resolutions, committee records, proceedings, and agendas.
Francis N. Crenshaw was a member of Old Dominion University's Board of Visitors (1968-1976). Material relates to his service as member and rector of the Board. The collection also contains papers of his father, Captain Russell Crenshaw (1886-1975), that chiefly relate to his service in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
The collection contains material related to Allison Kenneth (A.K.) Scribner's tenure on the Old Dominion College Board of Visitors, his work with civic organizations, and his professional career in manufacturing.