Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- People/Organizations: Old Dominion University. Department of History X
- Norfolk (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Old Dominion University--Faculty 1
- Old Dominion University--History 1
- Old Dominion University--Honorary Societies 1
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Blossom, Thomas (1912-1992) 1
- Old Dominion University 1
- Old Dominion University. Libraries 1
- Old Dominion University. University Archives 1
- Phi Alpha Theta. Theta Xi Chapter (Old Dominion University) 1
The collection contains material related to the professional life of Thomas Blossom, a professor in the Department of History at Old Dominion University. The collection also contains some genealogy information on Blossom's family. An oral history with Thomas Blossom is available on the Old Dominion University Libraries Digital Collections website.
The collection contains course information, brochures, and newsletters related to the Department of History at Old Dominion University.
This collections contains flyers, announcements, administrative records and awards for the Phi Alpha Theta, Theta Xi Chapter of the National History Honor Society.
This collection includes material related to Old Dominion University and Hampton Roads history collected by Dr. James R. Sweeney, associate professor of history and former University Archivist.
This collection includes material related to personal experiences and tributes of Confederate soldiers in Virginia Companies collected by Harold S. Wilson, a professor in the Department of History. Topics include primary accounts of Virginia battles, daily soldier life, military morale, and southern ideologies,